Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SkateRat eats SwampRats

So, My homie Rick V sent me an email the other day. He is back in Cambodia doing his journalism thing.

Now I know you don't know but rick was one of the guys that had Journal Magazine... you can check this link to read about me remenesing over it...

He was living in Thailand for a while and sending me craze picuters of the Hardcore & Punk scene over there, which you can see on his site, along with the work that he has done.

Anyway, this is a direct quote from the mail he sent to me...



"I ate a rat last week on purpose.
Who needs slices[of pizza] when you have forest rats?"
Click photo to enter his site!


Rick is a dope guy, super good at what he does and a homie for life!

Bigups to him and good luck with all!

I hope to come over and check out the Temples of Akor Wat one day... (like 10years from now when I can travel NOT on an american passport)!

No comments: