Monday, September 1, 2008

Alphanumeric x AndraLånggatan, (or as I like calling it, AA, Alcholics' Abundance)!

Now I could go into the many reasons (yes reasons, not excuses), to why these photos turned out crazy but I won't...

I will, instead, go on to make up this story that it is a new 'long exposure' technique which was chosen to give the viewer the feeling of being intoxicated along with the crowd... Kinda the way P.O.V. is use in movies....

The day started out quite slow and normal...My name is Bling came by to get his packages...

Guy (from London) came by to get his Shirt and left with Two! The day's first sale!
Ante showed up with some extras...
The largest bill I have ever seen from Systemet... 5003.00:-
The night refreshments showed up...
KINGSIZE in the spot also..
Alphanumeric's fall 08 collection is Bananarama!
Telling the truth!
I told you...
The Jeans are butters!

it was Red Stripe all night.....
Or should I say for an hour and a half...
The Bosses where in the spot....
Ulph took us to the "Gun Show"!
Kenny Comedy up to no good...
E-Class doin a lil dance...
Killa Kalle and Muffin....
Drink-o-Vision...

Sometimes the Sometimes and Scratch crews hang tuff!
Family ties...
Accidental street party...
That's just nasty....
I know another couple that have the same names, but this is one of the 2 Christofer and Anna couples that were there... (my new name for them is the #1s)
Thanx everyone for helping drink all the beer, we couldn't have done it without you....
Jerry, it's a slippery slope....

"I asked you for a refreshing beverage, wasen't expsecting a rain forest!"We still gave it a go!
Smiles all around...Thanx to L'Assassino for the venue...
My name is happy Bling!And Lastly, if I annoyed you when I was on the mic, good (no I'm sorry), that was my job, (really sorry though)...

1 comment:

cakes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.