Friday, September 26, 2008

Philthy and Cleansy...

So an old friend [he's only 22 and I have known him since he was like a fetus so I am the 'old' one], Phil/ Philthy Jackson just came over from Philly with his lovely girly, Leigh Ann...

They actually are on the EuroRail joint for a few months , skating their way across as many countries as they can! Yea, I know it's a dope idea..

They can up and crashed out, cooled out with me and my family [a.k.a. held my twin 6month olds while I cooked and stuff], and wifey took them on a little walk around to see the city.

No sk8ing for us together but maybe next time I will have an employee!
Anyway, bigups to them, skating, backpack touring! To all of you who read this in the EU, when you see these two at a skate spot, welcome them over to your house, apartment, hacienda, teepee, or whatevs... They are great people and I must say great house guests...
Phil admiring my Polaroid collection

Have a great trip!

No comments: