Monday, September 22, 2008

Majorna Day!

The weather held up and even got nice for fall in Gbg. The crowds started to show and the rippers started to rip!
Thanx also to 5Boro skateboards for the help and love!
Families, and all...
Paris Mike and yours trufally...
Johnathan with a B.s. 180 fakie 5.0.... to revert?!
Can I get a high 5 on that?! anyone? anyone?... ok.
Little and big kids, alike....
Spectators love to stand where they can get hurt...
Skaters stay out of harm's way...
Like coolin on a bentch...
Best trick winner all the way up from Borås...2nd place winner..

Left shoe Lottery...
We should have been givin out kicks!How did I get stuck with this?!
Make it rain on 'Em....
Sticker rain that is...
Bruno on the sounds...The Majorna Youngens...

Thanx again to all the people that came out to make it another fun day! Rebeka (hope I spelled that right), Christina, Bruno, the Whole of Majorna for welcoming us, 5BOROskateboards, Adde, and the city of Gothenburg!!!


3 comments:

X said...

Some great stuff you have there! Definitely visiting your store when I hit up Sweden. :)

LOVE x.

Anonymous said...

Where are the skate pics Jake? ;-)

PTNC Shop said...

I have no clue... I was sk8ing so that is what happened to my hand... I can't NOT skate at skate events. Like an alcoholic bartender!