Thursday, June 19, 2008

Waggs!

I hate longboarders...

But this needs to be explained, see if you are the type of guy that comes to the shop and wanna buy a 3ooo:- accessory to carry around and look cool only to 14 year old girls, then I hate you, (mr. P.R.)...

Then on the other end of the funnel you have my homie Eric Wagner. I lived with this guy, he is really this guy, he ain't out to get your attention, he will be this guy tomorrow and he was this guy yesterday. He didn't even put this video up on the net, Haveboard had to do it!

After I have worked a long night shift at a cafe, he would sneak a speaker into my bedroom and play Eddie Murphy, RAW really low while I was trying to sleep... Causing me to never sleep and just crack the f-up all night instead... Dude is the best! 100% original!



What I am saying is that carrying around a boxcar with clean white wheels is not fooling anyone, watch your back since you can't turn on it (your about to get hit by a car), just get some rollerblades!

See just cause you ride something that looks like a skateboard, does not make you a skateboarder!
(and if this don't apply to you, do take it to heart, if it ain't about you, don't make it about you)

No comments: