Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thank you NYC! I miss ya'll!

So I went to NYC the other day and ran into this...

I Sk8ed, hung out, and saw the world evolve like I just left 10minutes ago... Meaning it felt like nothing had changed... I saw, mad people and I missed then all more knowing that I had no time to hang out but still good to see you kats!

Billy on The MIC

Rodney
the 2 Jakes
J.r. and Jake
If you watch the You Tube vid.. you'll see Phil doing a flip B/Tail... Big Up Strickland and Jake...
The one and only Dustin Charlton...

What up L.I. Lou!!! Speaking of Long Island... oh, ang Jay Wrote about it too!
Getting ready for the craze...There are mad videos so watch and see how he ended up with this knot!
Luis Tolentino Ollied 45"
Another Video here...
Oh, and here, and here too!
It even made it's way to HypeBeast and I some how ended up on it... Big up Phoes...


Then the heavens opened up on the city...Lucky for my family, Charles and Gio looked out for us...Those are my homies, much love to you both, feel better Gio! (sorry for ears Charles)Then we ran over to Invisible Art, 148 Orchard (directly across from the reed space) to meet another homie, Jeb.Who hooked me and the wife up...Usually free tattoos are the result of 39/ 40 beers after you realize that your drunk and you end up with something that not only makes you girlfriend act like a bitch just to breakup, guilt free, also has an ugly way of making you avoid self-reflection every time you see it... But this one is different, I am psyched everytime I look down! Thanx Jeb!!! We will be back ASAP!



And now for some random shots...
How we do it.Beer at 7 am is ok, but a shot of Jager?!Lunch at the corner75 years young on his Pee Wee's Big Adventure BikeWhat you wanna fight about it!?!

No comments: