Thursday, April 23, 2009

Segway surgeon!


So the homie, Chriss Mulhern is doing the video "This Time Tomorrow", I think I might have told yall about it... He has been filming all over and I am, personally hyped to see his LOVEpark footage...

Apparently, people have been; skating, filming, shooting fotos and generally, killing LOVE park again.This might have something to do with the fact that there were almost more murders in Philly, then days last year and the P.P.D. are not so concerned with skateboarding...


Which brings us to the fact that I was Flikring LovePark an ended up seeing finding a bunch of homies and people that I used to skate with...

Big ups to Brian Dale, seen here pusing on the levels...

True with a heel infront of the sign....
The true reason I was so hyped to see flicks of the park is cause PTNC Crüe member, Jake Hanitschak, has sent over a 'One and Done' from some filming that he has been doing (when he is not on the other side of the lense), from the 'bottom' ledges that are like 70cm high (Jake is about 188 tall so it might look small)...
Jake At Love 2009 from jerklewis on Vimeo.

He sent this to me last night... then this morning I get to the shop and receive a little love from Tokyo...Yoshio, at BigWig Dist., shot me over a copy of the new Traffic Skateboards video... and MAN ALIVE that was just what an injured skateboarder did not need! To watch a really great vid and know that you can't go skate, is litterally, insult to injury...


Anyway, the video started with Ricky at in front of the LOVE fountain... I was Psyched!


No comments: