Friday, January 2, 2009

December Recap...

So we had a party at the crib...With the Joy Division Documentary on the ceiling...
Peder was there...
And as always Meiusre Frallan was also in full effect...

Supermarket is open, up and running...Running rather well I would say, would you not my fine sir?Anton and Jonas
Frank and me made something...
Yea,that's right..The one,
and only, longboard that is supported by PTNC!
Thor's Lightining rod! or Rod for short...
SOOOOO good for Hang Tens, as Frank shows you...

Uncle Sean dropped in to see the family...We had Adndra Juldagan....
Games of Skate...

The one's and twos.
Dj T Short and Dj Robert Earl have wheels...

It was too cold to skate outside and the video skateboarding got to us sooo...
We ended up having a 'stand still, G turn' contest! fronside and back side...
I won frontside and Sean won backside...
Jesper won slam of the day, into the couch/ floor/ sneaker stock....
The shop changed alil...




Then it was the time for vacation...


I read some old comic books
I found a replacement for cherry coke! Cherry Beer...
We had some snow


and yea, your local skate shop owner will not be skating for a hot min...
but you have to love the free health care thing, huh?!


(All my fellow Americans take note, if i have to have the knee cut open and fixed, it will cost me like $50 in the end)

in 2009 I refuse to drink bad coffee, just like 2008

No comments: