Monday, October 6, 2008

Got Kicks event!

GOT KICKS, OCT.4th 2008

It was a good turn out, and I would like to thank everyone who help make it happen, the people who just came to see and the people who came to get a laugh about it, everybody! PTNC shop Thanx you all!
The Goose!
Mats Karlsson foto

Some mags...
More mags
Some of my favs...
Vandalized...
More... Big ups to, MR. Lacy
The other tables...
I have a lot of ftds at home too...
Brians joints
Brian's joints 2.0

Some of the Ladies that got there early...
Shelta.se in the house!
Half circle of 5 of the contributors...
What?!
David and Karl's set up downstairs...
Woman's sizes?!
Maxed out...
Adam on the refreshments...
Jazz hands, turned Shoe hands...
The trading began before people evn got in the door!
Mattias' set up...
Camera swap?
Victoria of Attityd.nu and some X-Girls..
Shelta.se 2.0

And it is Gothenburg, so if you do a sneaker event, it is gonna rain!!!

Thank you to all the guys that showed up and made it a success! Bling, Brian, David, Dre, Karl, Mattias, Mats for the photos on facebook that I stole, The Goose, Adam and Christofer, The whole city of GBG, Whoa, Scratch, Shelta and Pustervik for the love!

Sorry there are no pics from later but I left my camera in the bag so I wouldn't lose it... Mats Karlsson shot a bunch from the club so look here to see more...

I wanna do it again!

Also, look put for the PTNC x Mr. Lacy colab, coming soon!!!!!!

No comments: